Thursday 6 September 2012

An Adventure of lifetime: some questions

Dear All,

Hope you all are doing really well in your respective lives and i seriously wish you all would.
Few days back I was invited by a friend of mine to attend an evening conference. I went there because he had really inspired me to be there and thus I went ( By the way i thank that friend for this deed, yes mann).  So I did attend it and got myself registered too.

I am not going to talk about what happened there but I would ask you guys few simple questions:
Ask these to yourselves

1. What is the purpose of you being here, Alive and kicking, when millions are struggling for food medicine and dying??
2. Are we really fulfilling what we are meant to do?
3. How are our relations with our loved ones and friends etc??
4. People say past haunts us, and we judge everything from our past, but I ask is your past gonna make a difference in your future (because what has happened has happened)
5. How Authentic are we in our life???

After that many people had a breakthrough in their lives and it is astonishing and astounding to see that the same people who had many problems in lives had come down too far from their problems, including me

Hope you all get some satisfactory Answer to all such  questions arising in life.
Till then take care and wishing you luck

signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment